[cisco-voip] BE6K Starter Pack behavior/limitation

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 04:01:42 EDT 2018

Hi Group,

If I purchased 2 x BE6k starter packs of 35 CUWL Standard license for
installation with 2 different clusters. There are located in 2 different
part of the world, there's latency issues so we have to do this although
number of users are low.

How will it show up in PLM? 70 CUWL STD license? Can it be shared among the
2 clusters?

Let's say 1 cluster will be using 45 CUWL standard licenses while another
one use like 25 CUWL ? Will this lead to any license violation in the PLM?

--
Regards,
Ki Wi