[cisco-voip] WFO Call Recording issue.

Andy Carse andy.carse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:59:26 EDT 2018

Hi,
I'm looking for some pointers hopefully on this issue.

We have a uccx 10.6 deployment and have recently moved to a new SIP Trunk
from BT, which is fine, but I have an issue with Call Recording and I seem
to be chasing my tail on it.

Orinal calls where presented via a PSTN connection over E1's and in Call
recording the Calling Number (Agents phone) and Called Number (PSTN Call)
populated correctly, but since the migration the Called number and Calling
number are shown as the Agents Phone, which is upsetting the Supervisors as
they can't distinguish calls from one another.

On the Agents Extension I have Forwarded Call info Caller Name and Dialed
Number ticked
On the CTI Rout Point  I have Forwarded Call info Caller Name and Dialed
Number ticked
On the CTI Port  I have Forwarded Call info Caller Name and Dialed Number
ticked

Any pointers welcomed.

Rgds Andy