[cisco-voip] Cisco Jabber, UDS, High CPU

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Apr 16 12:25:50 EDT 2018

What version of UCM are you on? If it’s 11.5 SU3 check informix ccm.log for something like this:
23:13:59 SCHAPI: last statement aus_refresh_stats(integer,integer)
23:13:59 SCHAPI: [Auto Update Statistics Refresh 43-2] Error -217 Column (aus_cmd_dbs_priority) not found in any table in the query (or SLV is undefined).

This is CSCva78144.

I ask because I’m pretty sure one of those last two numbers is the time taken to process the request, and neither of those are a good number.

-Ryan