[cisco-voip] SFTP backups stop

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Fri Apr 20 19:43:44 EDT 2018

Sounds like CUCM isn’t trusting the new cert. Older (but recent) versions CUCM are still using weaker ciphers that OpenSSH and others have deprecated (Ex. CBC-Blowfish).

Look at the logs on the SFTP server; I bet you it’s showing a connection attempt from CUCM but saying it can’t agree on a cipher.

Sent from my iPhone