[cisco-voip] on boarding new employees

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Apr 25 13:38:02 EDT 2018

Quick User/Phone Add in CUCM would take care of the first 5 items in less
than 3 minutes or so.

Unity Connection is usually a 30 second process if you have appropriate
templates to set the zero out option per site.

Assigning IPCC Extension and adding profile to RmCm user would still be
manual process without some scripting or 3rd party provisioning.  I really
wish UCCX would do this automatically via their AXL account.