[cisco-voip] Enabling CUCM/WebEx/B2B - firewall’ing thoughts?

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Aug 1 09:23:13 EDT 2018

Yep CMR calling from on-prem endpoint is little more than a B2B call. You’ll want to follow the WebEx guide though, and setup the dedicated DNS zone as it does deviate from the standard DNS zone a little.

As long as the xxx at site.webex.com<mailto:xxx at site.webex.com> URI (whether it’s a PMR or actual meeting room) is not transformed by the Expressway, the call should be free (i.e. does not consume an RMS license).

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/webex_centers/esp/Cisco_WebEx_Meeting_Center_Video_Conferencing_Enterprise_Deployment_Guide_WBS30.pdf

Sent from my iPhone