[cisco-voip] Enabling CUCM/WebEx/B2B - firewall’ing thoughts?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Aug 2 12:09:39 EDT 2018

Thanks Brian.

I meant to write: _without_ the need for licenses – but good to be corrected, since it does firm up my assumptions.

I’ll take a look at the document. We’re working with a partner, so I’m hoping not to have to be to versed with he deployment details too much, but the options available will be good to review.

Will all B2B calls try 5061? If so, then that breaks my theory / thought about using ACLs, since MRA needs those ports.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook