[cisco-voip] Rejistered to Sub, Rejected on Pub

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Fri Aug 3 15:30:44 EDT 2018

Ya sorta have to have something like the RIS data collector if you think about it.

You wouldn’t want the GUI making individual direct calls to the database for each device’s status every time you did something like display the list of devices; the server would almost be unusable unless it had like 10 or 15 cores, especially on large systems or if someone cranked up the pagination from 50 to 250 .. etc.

Thanks,

Ryan