[cisco-voip] \*\ makes the SIP provider put a person on hold, or something like that

Hunter Fuller hf0002 at uah.edu
Fri Aug 10 14:53:12 EDT 2018

Well, I don't have a cohesive answer to that question (I tend to just rely
on my moral compass for that one), but I have a feeling we can agree that
showing up to a kid's school, lying about being their relative to try to
pick them up[1], so that you can go do "exercises" with them[2], puts you
on the wrong side of "inappropriate." Just my guess.

[1] https://twitter.com/mattblaze/status/931677408637440001
[2] https://twitter.com/mattblaze/status/931676666971246592

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:13 AM Benjamin Turner <benmturner at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> What isnt considered inappropriate behavior these days...

Hunter Fuller
Network Engineer
VBH Annex B-5
+1 256 824 5331