[cisco-voip] CUBE ignoring SDP responses from ITSP

Benjamin Turner benmturner at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:42:26 EDT 2018

Hey guys,

Ran out of options. I have a new CUBE deployment to Bandwidth.com SIP provider and I see the SDP invites going out the egress interface and running a monitor capture on the CUBE, I see the return 1xx responses but still not seeing them on the debug messages. So, CUCM sends a CANCEL after not receiving any reply’s from the CUBE. The kicker is the call still connects. Any help at this point will be great.

Thanks,
Ben