[cisco-voip] CUAC Standard for Windows 10

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Aug 10 20:49:35 EDT 2018

Good timing.  Doing the same thing this very minute.  CUAC Standard 12.0.3
on Windows 10 with CUCM 11.5.

Not able to get it working.  I'm getting the Socket Bind failed message on
login as described here-
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvh79669/?rfs=iqvred

It looks like it is cosmetic so not sure if I should ignore or not.

Mine hangs at finding devices associated with the application user.  Tried
manual TSP install as well with no luck.

TSP logs just show the binding being okay then nothing else.

Probably going to open a TAC case Monday.