[cisco-voip] CUBE ignoring SDP responses from ITSP

Benjamin Turner benmturner at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:26:35 EDT 2018

SIP is bound to the outside interface going to the ITSP:

  bind control source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0
  bind media source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0

  *   Tried to bind it to the dial-peer as well

No response from carrier

IP is for outbound Invite is my public IP configured on gi0/0/0

[cid:image001.png at 01D430F0.CFBC1080]