[cisco-voip] UCCX Wallboard Solution

Paul Bottone paulb at uwo.ca
Mon Aug 27 13:23:35 EDT 2018

Jason,

We have been using this https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipccwallboard/
wallboard from UCCX 5 to UCCX11.6 has work flawlessly throughout each
upgrade.
It runs on a PC connected to a large screen TV in our call centre. We
don't have a server to collect data as it is used for real time only.

UnifiedFX wall board does more if you need more but what we have found
is that this one give us everything you want and is fully customizable.

We have also given it to other department to uses as well and because of
it's customization we are able to show only that departments stats and
not everyones

Paul
--

Paul Bottone: paulb at uwo.ca <mailto:paulb at uwo.ca>