[cisco-voip] dialing WebEx from CUCM/Expressway

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Aug 29 16:10:13 EDT 2018

It may very well not be however, this is an excerpt from the 8.10 guide (note the use of the word "transformation", which this section of the guide has existed since version 8.6.1):

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/expressway/admin_guide/Cisco-Expressway-Administrator-Guide-X8-10.pdf

[cid:96cb5d9c-1f05-4da6-aa7f-fe84deeff85b]
Although, it would not be unlike Cisco to inflect meaning where meaning should not be .... so as I and Brian have suggested, just keep an eye on it :).

Thanks,

Ryan