[cisco-voip] Recovering UCOS Passwords - Round 281

NateCCIE nateccie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:17:49 EST 2018

I am pretty sure PCD will grab that file.  I am not sure if its when you do
the cluster discovery or if it's when you start the migration and it pulls
the data.  Both of those actions install/run a COP file on the server that
somehow exports the data to PCD.  Maybe the COP file could be used OOB to
send to your SFTP server of choice?

-Nate