[cisco-voip] [EXTERNAL]rejoice - promote mobile jabber off by default in v12.5

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Dec 13 12:49:23 EST 2018

I remember them saying that adding multipolar lines was easy technically, but the work was in the UI/UX. I’ll say, it’s not bad.

Would be great to get voicemail access / notification for those lines as well. But I can see that as a bit more daunting.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook