[cisco-voip] Call Quality for Cisco 7821

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Dec 18 13:22:32 EST 2018

MOS as a reflection of call quality isn’t used any longer and has been replaced by concealment ratios (SCS, CCS).

This talks a bit about the difference.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/cloud-systems-management/prime-collaboration/white-paper-c11-735409.html

-Ryan

On Dec 13, 2018, at 4:19 AM, Ki Wi <kiwi.voice at gmail.com<mailto:kiwi.voice at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Group,
I'm aware that for Cisco 7821 is unable to generate the mos score.

Along the way, if it passes through the voice gateway, potentially the mos score can be generated or seem.

If it is peer to peer, is there a way to get a mos score? Do I really need to implement a sniffer or something for this purpose?

--
Regards,
Ki Wi