[cisco-voip] SIP Fail over

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:35:19 EST 2018

I have never seen that done before.  I like it!

Just be careful hard coding your stratum to a value of 2 all the time.
Instead it should be a relative value, higher than your reference clock.
Or if you do want a one-size-fits-all stratum, 14 maybe
<http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/SelectingOffsiteNTPServers#Section_5.3.5.>
?

Thanks for sharing that tip Ryan!