[cisco-voip] CallManager and PLM 11.5.1 ports (firewall issues)

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Dec 21 13:51:48 EST 2018

One thing to start looking at would be why the TLS Client Hello from PLM is
showing as malformed.  There's some large packets in there as well (1482
and 1514).  I'd bet you've got an MTU issue somewhere on the path.

Was the capture taken from the CUCM side?  I would bet it does since it's
sending 1514 byte packets and those are the ones you're not getting Acks
from PLM on.