[cisco-voip] one way audio after SIP cupover

'Jonatan Quezada' jonatan.quezada at chemeketa.edu
Fri Feb 2 18:47:15 EST 2018

I get that this is usually routing but, is it also routing when the issue
is intermittent?

our call flow is like so

CentLink(Provider) ----siptrunk30Meg-PPP(IQ-private)---Cube---CUCM10.5,
uccx,unity

[image: Inline image 1]

bonus facts, I have an operator who is in one of the two most affected
buildings and she can recover the call after hold, resume,hold,resume
sequence. then full rtp stream is there and she can hear and speak with
caller.

are there SIP state change timers I can adjust, I want to tread lightly
though because out of all of our outreachs seperated by a metro ethernet
hub and spoke topology and almost 30 buildings here on main campus only 2
seem to be affected.

--
For immediate assistance please reach out to Chemeketa IT Help Desk at
5033997899

Johnny Q
Voice Technology Analyst - TelNet
Chemeketa Community College