[cisco-voip] one way audio after SIP cupover

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:36:50 EST 2018

The fact that you received 2 packets is interesting.  Tells me that there
is routing happening correctly...to some degree.

If you go to the web page of the phone and click on stream 1, does the far
end IP address match your CUBE address?

Also, there's a lot of settings that need to be considered when
implementing SIP, such as:

Early Offer and MTP usage
PRACK/Early Media
Offfer/Answer (Capabilities)
Interface Binding
Transport Protocol
OPTIONS Ping
Duplex Streaming
Midcall Signaling
Timers
etc.

Depending on your setting, a lot of different possibilities exist for why
you might have the experience you have.  If you could paint a clearer
picture of your scenario, that might help out.