[cisco-voip] Disable Phone services in Jabber

Sarjo Touray sarjot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:31:06 EST 2018

Hi Charles,

They need Video but no audio, removing the CSF will that not also disable
the video?

These group of users dont need the phone services, so I was thinking of
assigning their extension to a none dial-able partition and assign them the
none CSS with that none can call and they cant call anyone. They have other
means to communicating.

Regards

Sarjo