[cisco-voip] CIMC (flash based) not working on IE or Edge - but it is from another workstation

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Feb 7 12:34:31 EST 2018

Ok – I got it to work with Chrome (I always though that was a non-starter). Just needed to say yes a few times to running flash.

Still no luck with IE or Edge….

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook