[cisco-voip] Cisco 7975 or 7965 stuck at speaker button Red LED, sorry if this is a repost

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 18:59:32 EST 2018

You're going to want to know the requirements and differences in the two
factory reset procedures.  Without proper DHCP/Option 150/TFTP, factory
resetting your phone can actually brick your phone.  Careful!

A guy I'm lucky enough to know has posted about this in the past.

http://www.the-lan-man.net/wordpress/2012/cisco-ip-phone-7900-reset-sequences/