[cisco-voip] CUCM UCCX email to Comcast

James Buchanan james.buchanan2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 15:21:33 EST 2018

Hello,

Before Unity Connection supported Office365 for Single Inbox, I had to
create my own SMTP server to relay emails over to Office 365. So, I created
a Windows VM and added the Windows SMTP server to it, allowing only CUC to
relay from it. It worked fine. It doesn't have to be a Windows SMTP server
of course.

Thanks,

James