[cisco-voip] Prepare Cluster for Rollback to pre 8.0 Parameter - still valid for moving to different hardware?

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Feb 28 15:53:45 EST 2018

Reset TFTP after and reset the phones again if you want to be extra safe.

Every time I've done this, it worked in the single step of just switching
the parameter and having it reset all the phones.

Definitely can't be too safe with these though.

I'd also say pre-prepare by enabling web access/settings access on all the
phones and making sure Auth URLs are good just in case you need to use
UnifiedFX to delete ITLs if something goes wrong.