[cisco-voip] Configuring intercom in DX80

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jan 2 10:26:38 EST 2018

If you are running CE on the DX (which I think you are) then intercom isn’t a supported feature. It’s only available on the Android software.

-Ryan

On Dec 28, 2017, at 9:15 AM, ROZA, Ariel <Ariel.ROZA at la.logicalis.com<mailto:Ariel.ROZA at la.logicalis.com>> wrote:

Hi!

Has anyone configured intercom in a DX80 before?

I am trying to set it up on a DX90 with 9.1.4 firmware but I´m running into an issue that’s driving me nuts.

The device is taking the “standard phone button template” and its copies. which have only has one, unmodifiable, line.
There is a second PBT defined in CUCM, called “Cisco DX80 SIP” that has more lines, but the phone doesn´t list it as a vaild option in the PBT drop-down list.

The CUCM version Is 9.1. The DX80 firmware is 9.1.4, and the date sheet says that the feature is supported on the device.

¿Has anyone done it before?

<image002.jpg>Ariel Roza
Support Engineer / Southern Cone
t: +54 11 5282-0458
c: +54 9 11 5017-4417
Av. Belgrano 955 – Piso 20 – CABA – Argentina – C1092AAJ
www.la.logicalis.com<http://www.la.logicalis.com/>
Business and technology working as one
<image003.png>

<image005.jpg><image006.png><http://twitter.com/LogicalisLatam> <image007.png><http://es-es.facebook.com/pages/Logicalis-Latam/234648439078> <image008.png><http://www.youtube.com/logicalislatam>

Logicalis Argentina S.A. solo puede ser obligado por sus representantes legales conforme los límites establecidos en el acto constitutivo y la legislación en vigor.
El contenido del presente correo electrónico e inclusive sus anexos contienen información confidencial.
El mismo no puede ser divulgado y/o utilizado por cualquiera otro distinto al destinatario, ni puede ser copiado de cualquier forma.