[cisco-voip] Weird One: Discrete Right Audio Channel doesn't get sent out Jabber and WebEx

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jan 2 10:29:36 EST 2018

Very likely depends on the codec as well. Even on high-end TP endpoints you don’t get stereo audio until you are in a conference call with a high-bw audio codec.

As for the encoding of the audio stream from PC input to application I wouldn’t be surprised if the PC hardware and OS had some role in how it ends up either.

-Ryan