[cisco-voip] QM Call recording, getting 503 on inbound call recording call

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:22:09 EST 2018

I can't tell which direction you're referring to the 503 coming from, but
in my experience CUCM will 503 you for two reason at least:

1) You didn't add the IP address which is sending to you, to a SIP trunk,
so CUCM rejects the call

2) You need to bounce the SIP trunk again (and maybe even 3 or 4 more times
just to be sure)

If you were meaning that QM sends the 503, it's possible QM is doing the
same, and you are sending from a CUCM node that QM wasn't expecting to
receive an INVITE from, or you just need to bounce the QM "sip trunk" which
is probably one of the services I can't think of at the moment.