[cisco-voip] anyone try solaborate hello?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jan 31 15:55:12 EST 2018

It’s _Very_ close to the high five solution. I mean, they look identical. But I asked if they were the same company and they said no. The highfive solution did require a monthly subscription. This is a standalone device , android based, with apps installed.

I’m going to try and make a pitch to try one out.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook