[cisco-voip] CSR 12 Experiences

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:30:21 EDT 2018

Only installed in a lab so far as wanted to try out the Cisco Smart Manager
Satellite aand was not impressed to find the following bug with it where if
you have CUWL licensing it will not loan down to a lower license level, I
had to add extra devices and assign to users so it used the CUWL licenses
to get the licensing in sync.

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvh16069/?rfs=iqvred