[cisco-voip] UC Directory service

Louis Koekemoer (MEA) Louis.Koekemoer at dimensiondata.com
Fri Jul 13 14:48:34 EDT 2018

I have an issue that my Directory search on Jabber is not working. We are not running IM&P servers. We just testing phone control. I have my Service Profile configured correctly for UDS. When resetting the Directory UC Service, I get the following error. Has anyone seen this before?

Restart request failed. Please ensure you have at least one Cisco Unified Communications Manager configured on the system.

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"