[cisco-voip] Jabber for iPhone (Phone Only mode no IMP)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jul 17 09:47:32 EDT 2018

I believe APN changes were for IM _first_ and then released for the phone functionality. As far as I understand, 11.5SU4 should have the APN phone functionality. Although there might be a COP file or two you need to make it actually work.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook