[cisco-voip] MRA getting served up publisher as TFTP server after upgrade from v9 to v11

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Jul 17 21:30:06 EDT 2018

Was it an “in place” upgrade? If not check if anything changed with the CM Groups during the upgrade. Sometimes people just upgrade the publisher, and build in new subscribers (if this happened, I’d also make sure any custom MoH files are on all nodes and not just the publisher). When you do that, it will remove everything from the CM  groups and the nodes have to be manually added back and in the correct order.

Did anything change with the UC Services?

Thanks,

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone