[cisco-voip] MRA getting served up publisher as TFTP server after upgrade from v9 to v11

Lamont, Joshua joshua_lamont at brown.edu
Wed Jul 18 09:29:09 EDT 2018

Check to see if port 6972 is being blocked. This was added in v11:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_0/CJAB_BK_C04C09E7_00_cisco-jabber-110-planning-guide/CJAB_BK_C04C09E7_00_cisco-jabber-110-planning-guide_chapter_010.html

Joshua Lamont
Senior Telecommunications Engineer
Brown University