[cisco-voip] 7832 Real-time Device Status

Loren Hillukka lchillukka at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:43:34 EDT 2018

Sorry for the late response on this, but I have observed that in CUCM 9.1 at least, just cycling RIS DC service wasn’t enough.
Cisco TAC gave us the following services to cycle on pub and all subs (one server at a time) which cleared up the issue:
Cisco CallManager Serviceability RTMT
Cisco RTMT Reporter Servlet
Cisco RIS Data Collector
Cisco AMC Service

Can be done during hours, no service impact that we observed.

Loren