[cisco-voip] 7832 vs 8832 vs 8831

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Jul 28 13:45:02 EDT 2018

Thanks Myron. I’m hoping to have flexibility in how we implement.

For example, I want to buy all of the adapters available. One for wifi deployment, one for wired where the switch has the correct PoE capabilities, and one for wired where the switch does not have the correct PoE capabilities (for MRA and old switch inventory).

When I tried to check off two adapters in the CCW estimator tool, it said I couldn’t.

I’ll be contacting my account team next week for assistance but am eager to hear the group’s comments.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook