[cisco-voip] CUCM Bulk TFTP File Upload

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Fri Jun 1 10:52:33 EDT 2018

Hi Brian,

We do this in .Net so can’t help with the Python script,

We did find that an update to Apache did have a knock-on effect with the Struts token about UCM 11.X onward if I recall correctly.

The way you get the Struts token has changed, i.e. was ‘struts.token.name’, now it’s a reference to another hidden input element found inside: ‘org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN'

Hopefully that will point you in the right direction.

Not long to Cisco Live, for those lucky enough to attend pop round to stand 1151 in WoS for a chat and I’ll show you a funky way we managed to emulate UCCX for a new online demo of our WallboardFX product we are planning to release soon.

Also we have some cool new swag (Mini USB Fan), picture attached.

Come for the swag, stay for the technology chat ;)

Thanks

Stephen Welsh
CTO
UnifiedFX