[cisco-voip] CUCM Bulk TFTP File Upload

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Jun 1 16:38:33 EDT 2018

So just re-read through everything and sure enough I was sending to the
wrong IP when running the script.  No wonder it's shown as uploading
successfully the entire time.

Thanks for you and Stephen's assistance!

Tommy, BTW you can remove a lot of the manual set headers if you want to
clean yours up.  It seems to work without them.

Thanks,
Brian Meade