[cisco-voip] FirstName Lastname in delivered CUC Unified Messaging voicemails

Sadelski, Richard Richard.Sadelski at PresenceHealth.org
Tue Jun 5 14:23:49 EDT 2018

Have you tried changing the Display Name field for the users voicemail box?  Not sure if that is what you are looking to change.

Thanks

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Nick Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 12:15 PM
To: Cisco VoIP Group <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] FirstName Lastname in delivered CUC Unified Messaging voicemails

Our email team recently change the display of names in MSFT land to be "Firstname Lastname" instead of the standard "Lastname, Firstname" that everyone is familiar with. CUC's Unified Messaging sends the notifications out as "Last, First"

I've been looking through docs and can't seem to find a way to change this in CUC.

Has anyone ever faced this or maybe have some pointers on where to poke around?

Thanks,
Nick

p.s. - we have a mix of people with Viewmail and those with just Unified Messaging, but the same thing is happening for both... which makes sense since CUC has no idea if the user's client has viewmail or not.