[cisco-voip] 11.5.1SU2 Average .tar DRS backup side

Jason Aarons (Americas) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Fri Jun 8 09:34:16 EDT 2018

   I've got a customer with about 3,000 users but lots of Spark Room Kits and Telepresence DX units, I notice their DRS backup is 17GB in size.  Seems odd?

I used to seeing 7-10GB of .tar backup for 10K users 8 node cluster, 17GB seems excessive.

I'm planning to decrypt the .tar and look, but any thoughts on your average backup size for 3K users?

Jason Aarons, CCIEx2 No. 38564
Advanced Technology Consultant
Dimension Data
904-338-3245