[cisco-voip] are we still using custom jabber xml files in CUCM v11.5 and JAbber v12?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 14 14:59:19 EDT 2018

I realized that in CUCM v9 and Jabber v11, we needed to use custom jabber xml files if we wanted to turn on a feature for some people but not others. That gets tricky with multiple features and providing some but not others. Definitely not scalable.

Has this changed in CUCM v11.5 and Jabber v12? I'm really hoping that the device configuration page will include most of the feature information.

We see new COP files distributed for phones as they are improved upon, it would be neat to see the same thing for Jabber.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook