[cisco-voip] Looking for a recommendation for Voice Lab SIP Trunk Provider

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:53:32 EDT 2018

I use Twilio, but it looks very similar to the other two already
mentioned.  I'd have no reason to argue one way or the other.

The other two did not mention cost, but I can tell you Twilio is not free;
it's $1/mo. per DID, and then starts at $0.0045/min for origination and
$0.007/min for termination.

https://www.twilio.com/sip-trunking/pricing

You don't need to speak to anyone to sign up, just create an account,
supply a credit card, and start building the far end side of the trunk
yourself.  You also automatically get API access too, which is pretty
cool.  They have an online IVR builder, and an online scripting
environment, so you don't have to host your own code.

Best of luck.