[cisco-voip] multi-SAN / server certificates vs individual certs (CUCM/IMP)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 28 11:45:03 EDT 2018

No apologies – it’s always great to get a second opinion, even if it’s the same!

I think for the first time around, we’ll likely stick with the multi-san cert for CUCM/IMP and individual certs for the others. But we’ll definitely think about the duplicate multi-san cert in the future.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook