[cisco-voip] Need help configuring router for 911 with POTS Lines connected to FXO port on the router

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:52:04 EST 2018

Nope.  It's SIP or die dude.

You already have a SIP dial-peer pointing at CUCM:

dial-peer voice 2 voip
 description CUCM Dial-Peer - Inbound
 preference 1
 destination-pattern 12086858038 <(208)%20685-8038>
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:10.0.2.6
 incoming uri via 10
 voice-class codec 1
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-kpml
 fax-relay ecm disable
 fax nsf 000000
 ip qos dscp cs3 signaling
 no vad
!

You still have an issue with the number you're dialing and what's in your
destination pattern.  But if you use the above dial peer config on
dial-peer 5, then maybe you'll actually send a SIP INVITE to CUCM.

I just want to say, there are bigger issues here than just your POTS call
to CIPC.  I work for a Cisco Partner in your city, and if you want, we can
talk about having me come help you in person on this project. Let me know.