[cisco-voip] e911

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:26:12 EST 2018

Oh I see.  Yeah, government ignorance aside, I would say it is.

So, Spark does support 911 calls today?

If so, what's there to change?  The law seems to be written such that, as
long as the system is configured for direct 911 access, before being
"installed,"  you're fine.  The "installed" word might be confusing for
some, but I read that as being the same as "in production."  Then of course
you have to define "in production,"  which, does that include training room
phones, pilot users, beta testers, etc.