[cisco-voip] CUCM and Auto Fill Credentials

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Mar 15 19:50:28 EDT 2018

Anthony, pertaining to this tidbit about 3rd party password tools, I've
found at least with LastPass this is not the case.  In testing this, I'm
using Firefox ESR latest, on Windows 7 fully patched and the latest
Lastpass update that it's still allowing firefox to insert the credentials
if you have that enabled.  Of course, if you disable firefox saving of
credentials, it shouldn't do this.

Obviously I'm nitpicking here, but wanted to clarify this a bit for
posterities sake, since we are obviously getting into some best practices
here.

Turn off browser auto-complete of passwords and use a 3rd party password
management tool.

Lastly, once the fields are filled out, I cannot find an easy way to clear
them.  You can replace with something else, but not clear.

Thanks for the info on all of this!