[cisco-voip] Spectralink 8440 phones registration status on CUCM

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Mar 21 12:45:40 EDT 2018

It could be an issue with the RIS DC process not reporting correctly.  Do
the calls still work?  CUCM doesn't support multiple simultaneous
registrations.  Cisco phones send a backup server registration with Expires
set to 0 as a keepalive.  It may be the device is trying to fully register
to both nodes.