[cisco-voip] building an API box - what do I need?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 21 18:46:31 EDT 2018

Only if they didn't EoL the CUAE product.

Another example of acquiring a company and mothballing it. :(

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 21, 2018, at 6:30 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>> wrote:

Thanks!

My hope is to be able to use any number of tools, based on what's easier? what's fastest? what's the best?

For example, I want to run a query on all phones, and double check important settings, like CSS and devicepool combo.

Or something more involved, like grabbing all devices and reconciling those against an external charge table.

Reports would then be mailed out.

Sent from my iPhone