[cisco-voip] Spark question for those using Spark... "orgs" and "domains"

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Mar 22 09:25:15 EDT 2018

Thanks Bernhard!

And, sorry, when I said “magically…”, I didn’t mean to imply that the accounts would be created/migrated, I (finally) got that part. 😉

Is there a org admin email address similar to WebEx? Would I need different org admin for each org?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook